Too many people in this world hide behind so many things. We're taught to be composed, civilized, bite our tongues and hold it in, because 'people don't want to deal with emotion'. When in the world did this happen? Our ability to feel emotion is one thing which distinguishes us from other animals. And we're taught that showing emotion, being sensitive, is not civilized. There's a lot of people in this world that are afraid to be true to themselves, and I'm not judging them, I mean I'm guilty of it too, I just sort of feel for them. What's happened is that seeing someone who acts true to what their feeling has become a blessing. We try so hard to fight our feelings, blame ourselves for feeling a certain way and beat ourselves up for getting emotional. Why? It's what makes us human is it not? So this post is a dedication to those people, who despite societal norms, are not afraid to show a little emotion. Thank you very much for being human, I sure love you for it
Michelle & Edgard's beautiful wedding - 1 year ago today | Auberge du
Pommier
-
A year ago today was a magical day.
Two wonderful people from the opposite ends of this world joined hands in
marriage in front of their closest family an...
9 years ago
this is just another reason why I believe I was drawn to your spirit when we first met! thank you writing this entry.
ReplyDeleteCheers to that!
ReplyDelete