If everything was perfect in life, it probably would be a lot less satisfying. Today I'm taking a moment to be thankful for the pain, hurdles, heartaches and trying times in life. I remember whenever I had to go through something really difficult I'd always reassure myself, that life doesn't put anything on your plate that you aren't capable of handling. So, rather than being overwhelmed and feeling defeated by the hardships, consider them blessings. Hardships are a test of someone's character. Certain obstacles are put in your path because you're capable of dealing with them, so be humbled by that. And yest it completely sucks sometimes, and it hurts you and you want it to all just be over and the light to shine again, but it wouldn't be there if you werent' meant to handle it. So with that, perspecitve would you really want a life that has no obstacles, no harships nothing really worth going through? Really?

No comments:
Post a Comment