A hard thing to realise is the lack of morality in the day-to-day world. We all know the devastation's that happen globally and say "what has the world come to?!" yet we fail to see how this lack of morality could probably stem from an individual scale. There are so many things I see throughout the day which are selfishly driven acts that it makes me sick to my stomach. Something happened today in particular that made me extremely frustrated. The details are irrelevant, but the important thing is that it sparked this disgust that I am feeling right now. And as I sat down to write this post I really struggled to find a way to see a positive from the situation. So I thought about it. There are people in this world, who do in fact have high moral standing, care about humanity, their loved ones, their friendships and responsibilities. And that's who this realization has brought me to. Yes, there are some awful things that people do, but no one is perfect and you can't expect people never to make mistakes. After coming home tonight, and realising that I seriously have a pretty amazing group of people I can confide in, empathic people; I really did feel lucky. So sure, there are a lot of rotten things people do, but in the end, maybe it takes experiencing some garbage in order to realise what you have. Because people do make mistakes and rather than condeming them, I'm glad it's allowed me to see the
valuble people in my life.
valuble people in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment