Over the last year I've had the opportunity to develop closer relationships with my professors. Some obviously may not have been a member of the faculty because they sincerely wanted to educate people. And that's fine, people are allowed to chose their career for whatever reasons they see fit. Then again, this could just be my own skewed perspective. Regardless, there are the other few profs, who actually care about your learning process and academic career. They're the ones who look out for you, make sure you understand concepts, make sure that your projects are a reflection of your personal best and take the time to get to know what that personal best is. To have a prof say "well, I was thinking about your work the other day, and I thought to myself, well this way isn't what ELFIE wants..." that's dedication, that's what an educator should do. Think about your students and what they are personally capable of and what they aspire to do. Getting to know a person on that level, as an educator, is so important. It really shows a teacher's dedication, and I really think that these sort of professors and teachers don't get enough credit. So this is my formal thank you to all the teachers and professors tha
t have showed sincere dedication and consideration toward my academic career.
t have showed sincere dedication and consideration toward my academic career.
can't read DAY 16 blog titled "downs"...can anyone else?
ReplyDeletebetter?
ReplyDelete