Nothing can brighten a day more than a good laughing fit with someone. I think laughing really bonds people. Maybe it's because it's a form of release, because something is happening on so many levels biologically, emotionally and spiritually. Or maybe it's because laughter is triggered by a very simple part of our brains, where most basic functions happen. The more I think about it, the more this makes sense. It must be a unifying force because its experienced equally by everyone. Not everyone has the same intellectual qualities and opinions, beliefs and values. We're all so different, but I think that's what makes laughter so beautiful, because its one of those things that everyone can feel, relate to and join in without discrimination and to the same capacity. And to further that, it's something that brings joy; so it's almost approp
riate that it is contagious. Its funny how sometimes we forget how simple we are.
riate that it is contagious. Its funny how sometimes we forget how simple we are.
No comments:
Post a Comment