Imagine if you could only watch deep and intellectually stimulating films. What would you do to just unwind from a long day without something to laugh at? Don't get me wrong, I love these movies, they're very important to our culture. If you don't watch a single one of them I would seriously rethink your movie choice. However, you can't escape the fact that the easily digestible movies that require barely any thought process are so important. I have a pretty extensive DVD collection, and the majority of these movies are based on the amount of replay value they have. And given that, the movies are mostly comedies, blockbusters and so on. Now, why am I thankful for these works? Well, sometimes the only thing that can take your mind of a problem, a bad day or just recharge your batteries is nice fall-off-your-chair-laughing movie. A lot of people use other things to escape from reality, but for me I think this form of esape is a really healthy way to live a balanced lifestyle. And you have to be thankful for the fact that t
hese sort of things are at our disposal.
hese sort of things are at our disposal.
No comments:
Post a Comment