I'm a bit of a control freak, and this can pose problems at times. Obviously there's good in all of our shortcomings, but that's for another time. Right now I'm having a hard time dealing with uncertainty, and I thought by dedicating a post to it I would find some comfort. When I sat to think about it I started to understand why its important to have uncertainty in our lives. For one thing, it stresses the importance of letting go. There are certain things in life that are out of our control, and letting go is the only option. Which brings up the point of faith, I'm not talking religious faith, I mean faith in yourself and the universe. Sometimes its important to let things develop on their own, because I think the reason things become out of our control is because at that moment in time, we don't have the capacity to deal with it. Which isn't something to get frustrated with, its something you should value, because its the universe's way of looking out for you, and instills the necessary humility we all should have. And with uncertainty comes possibility, so it's important to have faith and relax knowing that when the time comes to take the reins it will provide you with another opportunity to grow. 

powerful - i am doing this right now, letting go of something...
ReplyDelete