I think it's important that we all meditate from time to time. I'm not saying everyone should pick up an om chanting ritual and practice kundalini or whatever. But the act of removing yourself from our current environment and conscious state is important. We so easily get caught up in things that we forget thigns that ground us. Prayer is also a good form of meditation, I looked it up recently in the dictionary and found a few entries that said it's part of an act of worship. I found that kind of funny. Because I have a lot of friends in various religious places, and they all use prayer as a form of meditation, a place they go to that grounds them. And I find that the more I meditate, relax and let go of the present situation, for some time of solace and communication with something greater, I find I make better decisions. The more we tune ourselves to what we really need, want and is around us, beyond the physical reality, the easier it is to pinpoint what b
elongs in you life.
elongs in you life.
No comments:
Post a Comment