It's hard to maintain a happy disposition all the time, but it's just as hard to deal with someone who's in a bad mood, stressed out, grumpy or irritated. The thing is though, I personally think it's natural, and healthy, to be in bad moods. I don't think life is about maintaining a positive outlook all the time, it's more about learning how to balance being sad, happy, angry, scared etc. We're not meant to feel only one emotion. And in a civilized world, you have to maintain an amicable disposition in order to maintain relationships with people. But, there are friends who are understanding. They know that we're all allowed to be grumpy, pissed off and irritated. They don't take the mood personally, but understand that it's just the mood you're in. I'm not saying it's oke to take out your moods on other people, but you can't always maintain a happy front. And this is for those friends who let you sit, mope, and even blow off steam.

No comments:
Post a Comment