I'm a firm believer in the fact that when you become immune to the issues in your life, your body will definitely remind you. I think that most of our inner workings are connected to our physical self, and that most of our ailments, (most), are some sort of byproduct of other issues we're ignoring. We often don't realise how we are effected internally, but our bodies are always honest gauges. And as much as I hate the fact that I've spent the last three days in bed, and I'm falling behind in work, etc. etc., I think its my body's way of telling me to relax, and do things at a decent pace. We can't look at these sort of things as hurdles or obstacles, but rather be humbled by them. Instead of being aggravated with the fact that you're sick, perhaps there is something that your body is trying to tell you. It's important to listen to our bodies, because they often have much more enlightened insight to what's really going on.

No comments:
Post a Comment