Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 138 - friends that stick it out

I have a few friendships that have stuck through good and bad times, both in my life and with respect to the friendship itself. There a couple of friendships, that for whatever reasons, had their hard times though their lifetime. Falling outs are a natural process of growing up. And there are a couple of friendships that I have to date, that had their share of falling outs. Yet, for whatever reason these friendships get rekindled. And I think that's a testament to the connection I have with these people; they need to be in my life And you reach a point where, you know that the relationship has been through hell and high water, and it's not going to go anywhere. And it's these sort of friends that I find myself able to be frank with. Because if we were going our separate ways, we would have done so by now, because they're not going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment