Being able to make a friend really keel over into laughter is a gift. Laughing is one of those things that makes you feel good and brings you to a mild state of ecstasy. You are outside of yourself when laughing, its a moment that you let yourself lose control and feel an excessive amount of pleasure. And it's for this reason that I think being able to make a friend laugh really hard is a sacred moment. Because although light hearted, that person is feeling a very sacred and pure part of themselves, and its on your doing. This shows a great openness on the other person's end, and when someone let's you have that effect on them I think it really should be valued. And even if the openness isn't there initially, the fact of the matter is, the connection was made in some way or another, and it's a connection that sometimes goes underrated, I think.

No comments:
Post a Comment