Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 111 - funny accidents

After a relatively rough day due to technical difficulties and such, I finished it off with a bit of ice cream with a friend. Near the end of the cone the ice cream oozed out and dripped all over my black dress. I rolled my eyes and whined to my friend, (who had been present for the computer issues I had today), what a great way to end off the day. We both immediately burst out laughing. These sort of accidents are little blessings if you ask me. They help put your trivial problems into perspective. Its like when you're in the middle of a squabble with a loved one, and something completely ridiculous happens and you both start laughing, only to realise after that you're argument was over something trivial. So as embarrassing as some of these funny accidents are, they just the right type of comic relief we need in our lives to help keeps us level headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment