Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day 122 - conversations about spirituality

We've come to an age where spirituality has become a taboo subject. I have nothing against people who don't believe in the idea of having a spiritual part to life. So much of how we go about our lives is based on facts, science, numbers and etc. I'm also not expecting everyone to have the same beliefs as me, because with the diversity in this world, it'd be stupid of me to think that mine were a) the only ones, and b) the correct ones. But what I an trying to say is that it's always nice to have a heart to heart conversation with someone who does feel like there is a spiritual aspect to life. Sometimes being a very spiritual person this day in age is discouraging, and feels like an uphill battle a lot of the time. And conversations about spirituality are hard to come by nowadays. Being able to connect with someone just by admitting to the fact that we both believe we have a spiritual aspect of ourselves, which we value, is truly a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment