A lot of us tend to feel a notion of what's right and wrong in our guts, at some point or a another, and some of us more than others. Sometimes we write it off and push forward onto something which usually counteracts it. What I've noticed in my experience is that these gut feelings are probably the best gauge as to what is good for us. Every time I've acted against my instinct, I've usually diverted off course, obviously learned a lot, but in the end, the deciding factor was always what my gut had been telling me all along. It's very rare that we find answers to life's challenges. And I really think these internal feelings are the part of ourselves that we tend to ignore on a conscious level. It's the part of us that knows we're acting on some sort of self-doubt or insecurity, and by ignoring those feelings, I think it's just our way of not facing things that we may or may not be afraid of in ourselves. But, these gut feelings are gems, because they not only allow us to face our own fears, but also let us act in a way that is truly right for us. They give us an indication of how we can seriously fulfil our lives. And that sort of insight really is a gift.
No comments:
Post a Comment