I ran into an ex-boyfriend of mine today, we stopped and chatted for a while and I was really happy to see him. It's hard to end a relationship without resentment and anger, but it's understandable, I mean you invest so much into something that to find out its not going to work can really mess a person up. But, the ones that end civilly, where the two of you can look at each other with warm hearts and say, 'you know, I love you but I really don't think we're right for each other', are very hard to come by. These are testaments to how valuable that person is to you, enough to respect both yourself and them by wishing them the best of luck in what they do. And what's even more of a blessing is that despite the pain that follows, you really don't look back with negativity, but only seeing what great moments were shared, and insight you've gained. And how many times can w
e really say that?
e really say that?
No comments:
Post a Comment