Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 251 - early mornings

I've been having a hard time getting up at a reasonable hour and actually having a decent routine. Today however, was the start of a new leaf. And as tired as I may have been it felt nice to start a routine again. You know, I've mentioned in an earlier post that mornings are a good way to start your day off on a positive note. And starting that day earlier rather than later gives you all the more time to turn it around. Getting in more sunshine, more hours of daylight, is good for you, it actually makes you happier. We often over look these things when we're set in a routine or a certain standard. You sometimes never understand that something is beneficial to you until you actually experience it. People make excuses for themselves all the time, oh I just work better at night, oh I'm not affected by that, and so on. But as different as we all are, there are certain things that tie us together. And one of those things is not being nocturnal creatures. And having been a bit of a lost night owl myself for the most of my life, I'm thankful to have finally understood the benefits of an early morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment