Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 248 - friends you can burden

I almost put myself in a very vulnerable and compromising position today, but with the help of a friend who i can always count on to have my back and confide in, I felt safe and secure knowing she was just a phone call away. I always feel so blessed that I have such people in my life that I know, no matter how ridiculous the time of day it is or the problem, there is no need for me to feel embarrassed or hesitate to call them. You don't often find that, sure we say you can call on people when you need them, but at a certain point you can feel like a burden. But it's these types of friends that don't ever let you feel that way, because they'll go above and beyond helping you, before you can even say antyhing. And today, although with the potential of being in danger, I realised how lucky I am to have these friends in my life. So thank you, you all know who you are, for being my guardians, so to speak, in almost any outlandish situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment