Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 254 - nice guys

I remember when I was trying figure out if I should end a relationship a few years ago, my sister said to me, "What exactly are you worried about, that you're never going to meet a nice guy again? There's plenty out there." At the time I wasn't convinced. There are a lot of girls out there that say there really aren't any nice guys any where. But I think its all perspective. The loudest people are often the ones that give a voice for a group of people, and I think that's why so many girls say guys are such a**holes. They're the loudest, most in your face, and most likely the ones who will pursue you because their needs are usually quite primal. That's not to say there aren't nice guys out there, there are plenty of them. And today I'm thankful for that. Because yes sure, through all the noise its hard to see them, but they're there. And in some ways that makes them more special, because they're usually humble enough not to cause a scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment