Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 218 - friends in good health

I saw a very good friend of mine today who I haven't seen in a long time since t she fell extremely ill. I've been worrying about her for almost three months no. Not knowing if a person close to you is ok really screws with you. You really don't realise how fragile so many things in our lives are; Friendships, relationsips, health. I've And today, after being in to see her today in good health and smiling made me so happy. On my drive home I was thinking about how thankful I was to have her in my life, (actively), again. And I really realised that we NEED to cherish the people in our lives. We can't get caught up in shortcomings; it's not worth it. If we care about people then fuck the stupid idysincrasies that might annoy us. Are they good people? Do they contribute to your life? If yes then rather than worrying about what they shouldn't and shouldn't be doing, just pray that they're in good health. Because really after each other, that's the only thing any of us need to count on. And it's devistating when that falls first.

No comments:

Post a Comment