Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 204 - making unforgettable memories with friends

A girlfriend of mine and me have both decided to get tattoos together in the next coming months. Not the same one, but to have the event be together. I thought this was really beautiful because it is something that is permanent and I will always remember going with her. These sort of memories, ones you can't ever forget, where you involve friends in life decisions are very beautiful. They create a permanent bond with that person, and it really says a lot about that friendship. And today i am thankful to have that friendship with her, because the more I thought about it, the more I realised how I will never regret that decision, or want to forget our friendship, and although the permanent image itself is meaningful to me specifically the act of getting it is a reminder of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment