I wrote a post a while back about people who want to spend time with you, and today's post is the inverse of that. Special days, celebrations, birthdays, holidays, these are all moments that we've come to, and want to share with others. A friend told me once that you should spend your time with people you trust with your heart. And it's safe to say that on these occasions, it's these people that come to mind, these are the people in my life that I'm thankful for; the one's I trust my heart with, and the ones I want to spend my special occasions with. At the end of the day, it's these people that matter, and that doesn't discount the other people in your life, or limit their quality as a person. It's just that some people are just more connected to you than others, and it's those people you need to hold onto. They are the ones that keep you going.

No comments:
Post a Comment