We sometimes make what we think are mistakes, wrong moves or have poor judgement. And today was one of those days. I made a slightly 'wrong' move that was a little out of character for me. But what it told me was that my current situation really wasn't fulfilling. Sometimes when you do something seemingly stupid, I think, is just a way for you to legitimately kick yourself in the butt and say...hey! what the hell have you gotten yourself into. It's an easy out. Pushing yourself over the edge to the point of guilt is a good reason to leave a relationship, quit a job, tell someone something you've been holding in for a long time, the list goes on. And I really do think we subconsciously do it, in order to give ourselves the will power to do what we know is the best, but often harder, decision in the end. So, although slightly foolish, I am thankful for the mistake I made today.

No comments:
Post a Comment