I was told something today after I mentioned my blog to someone today. I was saying how the blog itself has really help me realise how much love, joy and positivity there is in our lives. And this wise person responded with "Isn't it funny how choosing to live in abundance rather than scarcity really changes your mentality and well being?" I wasn't sure what she meant by all of this, but she went on to explain a theory that is often used by psychologists. Living life in abundance is basically realising that the world is full of positivity, so it lets you feel free in giving your love, joy, self and generosity freely, because there is an abundance of positivity. Whereas living in scarcity, you are constantly guarding what you have, and therefore not forming any connections with people, your in constant competition and living in fear if you ask me. It's like a dog eat dog world. And it is this theory that I feel has really impacted my perspective these last few months, and seeing it theorized really makes it more solid.

No comments:
Post a Comment