Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 270 - definite laughter

I was visiting a friend today who no matter what our moods are we always, always, end up laughing ourselves silly every time we get together. At the end of the day you need to laugh, and I really do think that's a good gauge of a valuable relationship and friendship. And we often underestimate it. Making someone laugh really effects them on a psychological level. And that sort of bond, where you're constantly laughing, is a very deep connection with a person. It sounds crazy but if you start to think about it, it sort of makes sense. A lot of what we do on a day-to-day basis is pretty trivial, and laughing in some ways is a reminder of the purer parts of ourselves. Having that sort of connection with a person for one just goes to show how simple we really are, and secondly how powerful the simple things are in life. So today I am thankful for those friendships, the ones that make me laugh until it hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment