As mentioned in my previous post, I think the moment you least expect things to happen, is usually the best time for them. Sometimes we think that it may be the most awful thing, like running into someone you're interested in when you look like a wet dog. But the more I think about these sort of things, the more I realise that it's the universes way of letting you test out situations that would be planned in a sort of polished way. The best way to gauge any person is to place them out of a comfort zone. And I think when you run into people, by chance, especially people you always hope to, it's usually an opportunity to experience that person in a very candid way. And I think it's the universes way of reminding you that one, not everything is in your control and two, that things aren't always as they appear, because experience someone when you're completely unprepared to do so helps you realise who that person actual
ly is to you. Its like a mini pop-quiz. How much do you really know?
ly is to you. Its like a mini pop-quiz. How much do you really know?
No comments:
Post a Comment