I had brunch with a friend of mine today and it had been some time since we had seen each other. I could tell just by her enthusiasm and in her affectionate manner that she really was happy and thankful to finally have some time together. I think this is really beautiful, because as I'm slowly realizing, a lot of what goes on inside a person's head doesn't often reach the surface. We've developed into a society where we hid, lock up and bottle up any of our true feelings while interacting with others. I'm not sure how this happened, or if it's always been this way, but today while eating a greasy breakfast I was so happy to see that my friend had let down that guard we otften put up, whether consciously or just because she actually that excited, in order to let me know how much oru friendship really means to her. And given today's social context, that really is a true blessing
Michelle & Edgard's beautiful wedding - 1 year ago today | Auberge du
Pommier
-
A year ago today was a magical day.
Two wonderful people from the opposite ends of this world joined hands in
marriage in front of their closest family an...
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment