I came home after a night away, and opened my message box only to find the most sentimental message from a friend that went as follows:
I was going through my bag this morning to throw out all the crap I just keep throwing in it. I found a receipt with this written on the back: I gave the waitress a better tip because she reminded me of my friend Elfie. Hope you're well,
This message made me realise that I have some extremely sentimental friends, and that sometimes even though I feel alone in a really superficial world, that I'm not. I'm so thankful to have the opportunity to interact with such remarkable people, and on top of it, leaving a small yet positive impression on them, that would cause them to pay a good deed forward. That makes me feel very honoured

.
No comments:
Post a Comment