There are certain types of friendships that are circumstantial. Once the specific social circumstance fades, so does the friendship. Then there are other friends that you could spend months not talking to and see them, and it's as if no time has passed. You picked up where you left off, filling in the blanks as you go. These friends, are like family. Because the friendship isn't based on some scenario where we'd have to interact, and even if it began that way, it's developed into something more meaningful. Its a friendship that doesn't base itself on the inane aspects of daily life. I'm blessed to have so many of these people in my life. And I know, no matter what the situation might be, whatever hour of the day it is, how ever big t
he favour is - these are the ones I can count on.
he favour is - these are the ones I can count on.
back atcha :)
ReplyDeleteput so eloquently...so true Elfie!
ReplyDeletep.s. keep it up girl. i'm enjoying the read.