When a relationship comes to a end so does a part of yourself. When you're in a relationship, interacting with that person brings out, represses, and changes various parts of who you are, at least if you're in a relationship full hearted it should. And every time you come out of it a wiser person, wiser about yourself, about the different types of people in this world and about relationships. I was thinking today about how thankful I am to have had such meaningful relationships. I tend to really give relationships my all, and sometimes that can be problematic, in that it can be emotionally trying. But that's kind of the great thing about it, I am really grateful to have had the opportunity of sharing myself & life with another person so intensely, and learning about them in return. Despite the heartache I really do think that's one of the key elements in living a fullfilled life; sharing it with another person. So to that I say thank you to all the great romantic adventures that I've had so far, and ones that have yet to come, because they really have taught me a hell of a lot, and I want remember these lost loves for the
ir positive impacts.
ir positive impacts.
No comments:
Post a Comment