I received this link yesterday from a friend of mine that made me really happy. What struck me is how well it celebrates & articulates how each of us has idiosyncrasies. I often am pretty open about my ridiculousness, but others are pretty quiet about it. And I actually can't think of anyone I know who doesn't have some strange nuance that really makes them who they are. Even the 'followers' as peopel like to call them, ones who often wear the latest trends, listen to the popular music, and are assumed to not have a unique thought of their own, even these people have distinguishing 'weird' things about them. These are the sorts of things I love to know about people, because they're often inherent or developed qualities that describe their life, where they came from or somethings that have potentially deeply effected them. They are idiosyncrasies that are deeply rooted and show a sign of our humanity; because they are things we can't help but do. We succumb to the humane part of ourselves that has to cry during folk music or can't eat white chocolate because it reminds us too much of a kid that was crying in grade school. All minute, but together paint a picture of the things that have effect us in life; whether or not we even know why.
Michelle & Edgard's beautiful wedding - 1 year ago today | Auberge du
Pommier
-
A year ago today was a magical day.
Two wonderful people from the opposite ends of this world joined hands in
marriage in front of their closest family an...
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment