I was speaking with my friend today about about how I was concerned about how my life doesn't have a clear direction right now, and that I worried about my future. She assured my that although I may not have a set path, that makes for a more interesting destination. She has a beautiful way of summing up ideas in a very poetic way and she told me something today that I think I will forever remember; "Besides, it is much more interesting to have a path that is winding and always changing than a boring straight line." I'm not sure what else to really write in this entry. I could go one about how paving your own path in life is beautiful, and the sort of fulfillment an energy found within that is a blessing, but I really believe she's summed up that sentiment so well. So today I am so grateful for this friend, who no matter what has an amazing way for reminding me of my own value, and the fact that at this somewhat low moment she had the capacity of giving me such hope that I felt invincible. That sort of impact is something you can't teach or learn, it's a true inherent blessing, and for that I am grateful.
Michelle & Edgard's beautiful wedding - 1 year ago today | Auberge du
Pommier
-
A year ago today was a magical day.
Two wonderful people from the opposite ends of this world joined hands in
marriage in front of their closest family an...
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment